We offer golf gift certificates for a wide range of options:
- individual golf lessons
- golf lesson packages
- online golf lessons
- women's golf league membership
You can buy a certificate for a specific experience or for a dollar amount if you want to leave it up to the lucky recipient to decide how to use it. They can choose from lessons, clinics, memberships, and more!
The majority of our gift certificates are for $500 for a 2-hour initial lesson. We recommend at least $250 to cover the cost of an hour lesson.
Gift certificates don't have an expiration date but we recommend using them within 30 days, if possible.
2. Click Book a Lesson in the upper left corner
3. Select the day and time for your lesson
4. Review the scheduling policy and accept
5. Enter the Gift Certificate number from your email confirmation
6. Submit the order
7. Enjoy your lesson!
2. Click Products and Services in the upper left corner
3. Select Series or Membership
4. Click on the Series or Membership you'd like to purchase
5. Add to the cart
6. Enter the Gift Certificate number from the email confirmation
7. Submit the order
Lessons will be assigned to you based on the series or membership you purchased. You can then select the lesson credits to use to schedule a lesson in the "Payment Option" drop down on the Lesson Booking page.
TPI Level 1 and 2
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) certification uses the Body-Swing Connection™ to increase player performance through a deep understanding of how the body functions during the golf swing. Twenty-five of the top 30 players in the world use a TPI coach.
- Trackman is the leader in providing data for swing and ball flight analysis but without understanding the application of this information, it doesn't do anyone any good. Being certified through Trackman University I understand the underlying theory in ball flight laws.
Dr. Kwon's Biomechanics Level 1 and 2
- Dr. Kwon is a leader in biomechanics and golf. His certifications apply his studies in science to the golf game to understand the golf swing like we never have before and apply the concepts to maximize performance.
Scott Cowx Certified (4 Levels)
- Utilizing our understanding of human anatomy related to the golf swing, we match up conditions of the golfer with specific and personal positions to maximize power and performance in the most natural movements of the individual.
Boditrak, V1 and Smart2move - This pressure mat and 3D dual force certification covers vertical, lateral and posterior/ anterior ground reaction force to students' swings to gain distance, efficiency and accuracy throughout their golf bag.
Titleist Club Fitting, Golf Ball Fitting & Ball Flight